Our Values & Culture
· We aim to develop a multi-disciplinary organization
· We oppose compromise, poor living and limited opportunities.
· We aim to continuously raise the baseline for acceptable living. We believe that a decent working and leisure environment should be commonplace.
· We strive to promote cost-effective and time-efficient work atmosphere where staff are encouraged to enhance their skill-set through regular training sessions.
Our Operating Principles
· delivering projects that meet the needs of the end user
· achieving the most economic solutions within the cost plan
· managing the uncertainties of price inflation
· building an effective integrated team
· seeking effective design and construction solutions by working with our supply chain partners
· achieving cost certainty at the commencement of works by means of detailed design and contractor / client proposals
· adopting an effective performance management approach
· using experiences and knowledge to benefit the project
· building strong relationships
· carrying out regular reviews with an ability to give and receive feedback
· applying reasoning and wisdom to key decisions
· challenging traditional assumptions
· encouraging transparent communication
· aligning and agreeing the process for making decisions before moving into detailed project activities